For anybody interested in small wind for rural development, this is an absolute must. Kindly hosted by Wind Empowerment members at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) and taking place from the 3rd-7th November 2014, the action packed agenda includes:
- field trips to local small wind installations
- laboratory demonstrations of wind tunnel and bench testing facilities at the NTUA, as well as their field testing site on the coast
- practical demonstrations of new tools and techniques
- working groups designed to provide space for those working to solve specific challenges faced by Wind Empowerment members
- the opportunity to meet and build long term relationships with others working in the field of small wind for rural electrification
To find out more or to book your place: http://weathens2014.wordpress.com/
We are currently running an Indiegogo crowd sourcing campaign as Wind Empowerment is a non-profit organisation. So even if you are unable to make it to the conference personally, we would very much appreciate your support to make sure all those that want to attend the event and take the knowledge back to their own countries can do so.